Cornell College, a residential liberal arts college, and a member of the Midwest Conference of the NCAA Division III located in Mount Vernon, IA, is seeking applications for a full-time head assistant wrestling coach to begin October 1, 2020.
This individual will assist the Head Coach with all aspects of the program including but not limited to:
- coaching and developing student-athletes athletically and assisting in their personal growth as young people;
- recruitment of qualified student-athletes;
- designing and implementing training;
- home meet and equipment management;
- travel planning;
- other administrative duties as assigned by the head coach
A bachelor’s degree is required; experience in coaching at the college level is preferred. The successful candidate will have solid knowledge of the sport, be eager to learn and assist with all aspects of coaching, have strong people skills, be dedicated to enriching the experience of the student-athlete, and be committed to the development and success of the wrestling program. Valid driver’s license is required.
To apply, submit a cover letter, resume, and list of at least three professional references through Cornell College’s online application system.
Follow the link for more information https://cornellcollege.applicantpro.com/jobs/1489231.html