North Central has an opening for Graduate Assistant Coach for the men’s wrestling team.
- Assist Head Coach with scheduling and securing the team’s travel arrangements.
- Manage players according to collegiate standards for sportsmanship and the rules of college athletic associations.
- Assist Head Coach with all necessary NCAA Division Ill compliance issues.
- Assist Head Coach with managing the budget, and procuring supplies and equipment.
- Act as a liaison and on-campus representative for the Wrestling Team in the absence of the Head Coach.
- Demonstrate the ability to guide, teach and communicate with student-athletes, as well as a strong commitment to student development and excellent leadership and interpersonal communication skills.
- Assist Head coach with recruiting efforts on and off-campus.
- Other duties as assigned.